Monday, October 24, 2011

Week 8 - Networks

Networks do not have much to do with the chilly sheets brand when you are referring to the product itself. The network that my system for ordering and online website/management system will be very important to make sure that it is running appropriately. The network that my offices will run with  be the best technology and the network will be able to run smoothly even though it needs to process a lot of orders.

I believe that using things like WiFi hotspots which automatically re-route people to a main website to promote the hotspot would be an extremely beneficial to make people see the advertisements as  people will be pushed to look at the advertisement. I think that it is a simple way to use the network to my advantage.

Another thing that will be used is a unique domain name to make the website easy to find for people. I will use something like chillysheets.com to help people find the website simply. The unique domain name can be established through ICANN.

No comments:

Post a Comment